Service Desk Associate
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Service Desk Associate to join our team in Dartmouth, NS. With a passion for technology and customer service, you will be an integral part of a customer-focused team with great attention to detail and respect for a job well done.
The Service Desk Associate is responsible for:
- Troubleshooting end-user technical issues and providing basic desktop support; incoming issues may be related to software applications, hardware assets, network elements, and/or telecommunications systems.
- Responding to incoming client and internal department inquiries and providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support via phone and email
- Providing on-site internal technical support up to Tier 2 as required
- Opening, monitoring, and routing IT service tickets
- Escalating support requests as needed to other members of the IT team
- Other duties as required
Skills / Qualifications:
- Completion of related Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree, i.e. IT Systems Management, IT Networking, etc.
- 1 to 3 years of IT experience in Tier 1 support
- Strong organizational skills, strong critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office suite
- Administration experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows desktop management
- Previous experience with VMware/Virtualization is an asset
- Experience supporting external managed service clients
- Previous experience with Networking and or Security appliance is an asset
- Supporting a 24×7 Service Desk
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer-supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.