Service Desk Analyst
Position: Service Desk Analyst
Location: Any Location in Canada
Compugen is one of Canada’s top Information Technology (IT) solution providers with extensive service and support resources. Our vision is to “simplify the business of technology, together” by focusing on business objectives and outcomes, aligning the most relevant and effective IT solutions to meet those requirements and providing extraordinary ongoing support capabilities.
Every day, over 1500 dedicated employees across Canada focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. Since 1981, the Compugen team has developed a strong reputation with market-leading vendors and customers, for creating, implementing and supporting creative IT solutions that delight thousands of customers.
Title: Service Desk Analyst
- Provide Service Desk technical support to users either via phone, email or chat as needed.
- Build relationships with customers
- Provide advanced troubleshooting for all types of technical inquiries, service requests, and issues involving computers, network, smartphones/tablets, AV systems, enterprise applications/systems
- Contribute to team innovation through ideas for process improvement and efficiency
- Develop, implement, and/or participate in the preparation knowledge base articles and/or documentation for
- Service Desk use; make recommendations for improvements
- Document all problems and solutions in the Service Desk Tracking System
- Be available to work rotating schedules which could include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building
- Ability to clearly communicate over email and phone
- 2 years of experience of related customer service experience
- Related technical experience in either a work or school environment
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A college diploma or university degree in the field of computer science is an asset
- Must be fluent in English (Written & Spoken)
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current employees and to applicants during the recruitment process. We comply with human rights codes in all jurisdictions where we operate and aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.