At resulta you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant, energetic co-workers. The environment is culture-driven, with a casual work atmosphere where technology is revered.
The SEO Specialist reports to the Regional Head of SEO and works closely with marketing, performance optimization, product, business, and development teams to ensure optimal organic search positioning for multiple web properties across the globe.
Our primary goal – as the Search Team – is to help create a robust organic search program that’s scalable and provides the best user experience on the web properties that we service, to help drive leads for our clients with affiliate marketing.
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases;
- Continuous monitoring of search metrics in order to be proactive in decision-making;
- Assist in various data reporting and analysis requests within the Digital Marketing team, as well as other internal teams as needed;
- Apply on-page SEO optimization by fixing/improving published content: filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags;
- Collaborate with Content Team to ensure all the on-page optimizations are carried out in a timely fashion as well as record progress post-implementations;
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors and prepare Content Gap Analysis reports;
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content;
- Assist in preparing Backlink audits and fixing errors found in Google Search Console;
- Create and update tasks in JIRA [Project Management Tool] and collaborate across teams;
- Perform timely follow-ups across teams to ensure Technical, On-Page and Off-Page recommendations are actioned correctly for the web properties in your portfolio;
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and report on progress to your manager;
- Create weekly reports for the web properties in your portfolio, capturing progress with Search Visibility, Site Health, Domain Authority and Keyword Growth in Top 10 SERP.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 1+ years working in SEO;
- Bachelors degree;
- A passion for SEO and demonstrated results with organic search strategy, content strategy, and implementation, particularly in affiliate marketing;
- High proficiency with SEO tools, website standards, usability testing, website reporting tools, and web analytics;High proficiency in Google Analytics & Google Search Console;
- Working knowledge of WordPress and/or HTML/CSS;
- Working knowledge of tools such as: SEMRush, AHREFS, LinkResearch Tools, ScreamingFrog, Moz and other tools for organic traffic measurement;
- Ability to independently manage your own workload and meet deadlines;
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends;
- A passion for internet performance-marketing;
- Excellent attention to detail, but not to the level of “paralysis by analysis”;
- Intermediate functional knowledge of Excel.
resulta offers a competitive salary, great benefits plan, fitness allowance, and your preferred phone – Android or IOS.
If we sound like a great fit, we’d love to hear from you! #Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!