Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (Technical)
About the job
Our people are foundational to our strategy– they are not ‘resources’ that we leverage! Our People team (formerly Human Resources) partners with leaders to engage and attract high performing, diverse, entrepreneurial talent. We continuously challenge ourselves to be BOLD in our thinking, design and delivery of people solutions that enable our people to be the best that they can be and drive exceptional ResMed success.
Let’s Talk About The Team And You
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you’ll own candidate searches for ResMed’s Digital Health Technology team. You’ll know the Canada tech hiring market (you will fill roles in both Canada and the United States), you love networking and educating managers on market trends and where our talent comes from and goes to. You will care deeply about candidate experience and ensure that candidates walk away smiling even when they are not hired. This role is completely focused on tech talent, with a goal to not just fill roles but cultivate talent for future openings, we will provide you support with an in house Sourcing Partner who is just as passionate about finding the next great tech hire!
In this role, you’ll be equipped with a modern recruiting technology stack to help you succeed in your role. We have a goal to improve 250 million lives in out-of-the hospital healthcare in 2025, if you crave something that is more than a job, a career with purpose, apply today!
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities
- Lead and manage all facets of each search including initial research and planning phase, candidate identification/sourcing, assessment, development and presentation, offer and close.
- Communicate recruiting strategies to hiring manager and advise on job profiles and potential candidates, acting as a resource throughout the process, ensuring that candidates are thoughtfully considered and compared against job requirements, desired qualifications and cultural fit.
- Network in the Atlantic, San Diego and national tech community to ensure you not only can fill jobs, but know where to target talent from.
- Maintain effective/proactive communication keeping all stakeholders informed and influence the search process with a strong consultative approach.
- Update and maintain accurate information within the ATS.
- Promote the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Use our recruiting and social media platforms to promote the ResMed brand to potential candidates.
Let’s Talk About Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum of four years technical recruiting experience (combination of agency and in-house recruiting required), common roles include; Cloud Engineers (AWS), Data Scientists, DevOps Engineers, Mobile Developers
- Demonstrated experience recruiting technical talent and building networks to promote our employer brand to candidates.
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to develop successful business partner relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidates
- Business acumen, the ability to understand how the position s/he is recruiting for fits into the business/department.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e., compensation, EEO laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc.)
- Strong marketing/selling and negotiation skills with the ability to influence senior management, candidates, and hiring managers.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!