Senior Software Engineer
Introhive is on the hunt for a Senior Software Engineer to help our growing team achieve excellence. Our vision is to deliver an enterprise software solution on multiple platforms including web, desktop, and other integrated systems. This position can be located in one of our Atlantic offices (Saint John, Fredericton or Halifax) or work remotely within Atlantic Canada.
The successful candidate will have experience working on web-based enterprise applications built on modern frameworks with RESTful API back-ends and exhibit a strong willingness to learn new technologies. You will be working with design teams to bridge the gap between design and technical implementation. Taking an active role in defining how an application looks and works should all be things you excel at. You should be able to work independently (though we collaborate continuously) and thrive on identifying, as well as solving, problems. We like to think we’re always helping each other improve, so we want someone who loves being part of a team.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in back-end web development
- Ability and desire to work in Ruby on Rails as well as learn new languages
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience with source control tools like git.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is an asset but not required.
- Experience/exposure to agile development methodology would be considered assets.
Work With Us
We are an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and data. We increase employee productivity and improve customer experience management.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the 2019 and 2020 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards.
What’s In It for You:
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from and with
- Personal and professional growth
- Educational opportunities
- 401K/RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support and coverage
- Furry friends welcomed!