Senior Project Manager
What We’re Looking For:
As a Mara Senior Project Manager, you’ll bring a broad set of skills, knowledge and experience in project management and related areas like leadership, risk management, and financial reporting. You will deliver project plans and governance, communication strategies, risk assessments and reporting mechanisms that provide meaningful guidance to clients as they introduce new technologies and business solutions.
You’ll have exceptional writing skills and the ability to communicate and apply appropriate project management methodologies clearly, in a way that adds value to our clients. As a self-starter who is detail-oriented and flexible, you will take on various types of projects based on the priorities of the firm and our clients. In all the work that you do, you will be encouraged to think creatively and resourcefully. As a complement to our existing team members, we are looking for that special person who is energetic and fun-loving, but serious about the work.
We’d like to hear from you if you bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience leading both adaptive/Agile and predictive/waterfall project lifecycles.
- More than 3 years of experience leading in the IT/Consulting industry.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and deal with ambiguity.
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills that you can to tailor to the needs of the audience.
- Strong consultative skills, including facilitation, issue identification and resolution, and problem solving.
- Demonstrated experience applying strong governance practices in communication and management of multiple project committees, stakeholders, project teams, business owners, and sponsors.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain focus on the broader context.
- Professional Certification (e.g., PMP) in project management.
- Experience in the public and/or healthcare sectors.
- Experience delivering cloud-based solutions and services.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.