Senior Project Manager
Sr. Project Manager – Remote
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager.
- Work with a mix of complex internal projects and enterprise level customer facing projects
- Develop and maintain project plan, risk management plan, communication plans and other core documents for your projects.
- Track project stages and ensure any roadblocks to completion are mitigated or escalated.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and project team members.
- Recommend, execute, and manage in keeping with the appropriate project methodology for each project, i.e., agile, waterfall, or hybrid.
- Provide regular project documentation tracking, reporting, and follow up to both internal and external customers.
- Facilitate and ensure a steady flow of communication to and from team members, stakeholders, internal clients, steering committee, updating them on the projects’ progress following the governance established.
- Ensure completed projects are fully documented and implementation and complete lessons learned sessions with stakeholders to help improve processes project over project.
- Create/verify project budgets with input from stakeholders and analyze key financial indicators on your projects throughout implementation.
Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years managing larger scale projects in a variety of methodologies/styles.
- Experience managing IT projects, projects with complex financial analysis, and projects with change management components is required.
- Exceptional communication, relationship building, and organizational skills required to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- PMP certification is required; other PM certifications are an asset.
- Bi-lingual in French and English is an asset.
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Top Growing Companies since 2021.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.