Senior Product Manager, API
As Senior Product Manager at Dash Hudson you will be responsible for developing a vision and strategy for Dash Hudson’s external API product and 3rd party integrations. You are able to work independently conducting proper research, qualitative and quantitative, to ultimately distill meaningful outcomes from many information sources. You will work to uncover customer problems worth solving, gaps in the market worth filling and articulate the importance and strategy for these to the larger product team. Not only will you be able to define problems, you are a quick design-thinker that can get their ideas and solutions on paper and articulate the business value behind their thinking.
- Develop a vision and strategy for Dash Hudson’s external API products based on the needs of the business, internal and external developers, and customers.
- Develop, manage, and execute on a roadmap for all API and integration products.
- Take an idea from problem definition to launch.
- Communicate user stories, product requirements, and the business importance of a feature with all stakeholders involved in the product process.
- Process, review, and understand customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights.
- Gather and organize feedback from customer-facing teams to help guide product roadmap decisions.
- Present findings and recommendations to the product team as well as other departmental stakeholders to improve adoption, user retention, platform health, and future feature offerings.
- Manage each stage of the API product lifecycle from development to testing (functional, security and performance), deployment and iterations/release management.
- Develop means of tracking all API performance data and identify gaps in performance.
- While working with the developers who create APIs, ensure they follow standards, naming conventions, design principles, and consistent development methods.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on Enablement and Training of Customer-Facing Teams on API Sales Strategy
- Experience as a Technical Product Manager considered an asset.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize complex data and articulate actionable goals to appropriate stakeholders.
- Experience learning and working with REST APIs and SQLalong with experience with analytics tools like Mixpanel and Datadog.
- Experience working with Social Media APIs (Meta, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube) would be an asset.
- Self-starter that can thrive in ambiguity.
- Willingness to seek out information by asking thoughtful questions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills and confidence to present proposed ideas and solutions.
- Operates independently, can lead the work of a product development team and is ready to be responsible for a dedicated product or customer journey.
- Collaborative problem solver who is able to manage competing priorities.
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Annual mental health benefit
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top up plan
- Work from home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities