Senior Java Developer (Web/Cloud)
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Java Developer (Web/Cloud) to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned technical candidate to build POC’s, new application development using modern technologies and Cloud-native development.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide Consultancy and architecture support for new application development
- Produce high-quality, testable and optimally deployed code for recordkeeping systems
- Design & Develops web applications using SOA, Microservices and container technologies.
- Develop applications in the cloud using Java, Spring boot, and related cloud platform services.
- Minimum 5 years experience with building enterprise applications (Full-stack development across distributed applications and services using Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring-boot, RESTful services, Angular and have deep knowledge of middleware Java stack, messaging technologies, containerization, web containers and test automation)
- Minimum 3 years experience in CI/CD (with tools such as Jenkins, Udeploy, Python)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Working experience of Inversion of Control, dependency injection, and MVC design pattern – Experience with cloud platforms preferably MS Azure
- You have an awareness of event-based systems, functional programming, and messaging frameworks such as Kafka and EMS