Senior IT and Cybersecurity Consultant
Compugen is seeking a Senior IT and Cybersecurity Consultant for an initial 8 week contract working remote. There is a possible 1 year extension. Candidates must currently reside within Canada and available to work CST.
Provide expert advice, guidance, design, and develop the IT Process Governance Framework for the IT Division at the Clients site
You are required to review, enhance / update the IT Process Governance Framework, and its associated processes, artifacts, and tools; and other deliverables as agreed between the project sponsor and the Consultant..
- University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
- Completion of one or more of the following Information Technology and Information Security Management professional designations is preferred:
– Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
– Certified in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
– Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
– Other similar information security and IT risk management credentials
- Ten years in the IT industry with five years in IT Management / Leadership roles in a consulting environment.
- Experience in developing and deploying cybersecurity and IT governance models, organizations structure and reporting.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong technical, planning, and leadership skills are required.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge in IT and information security practices .
- Ability to assess and resolve complex issues and situations through effective decision making.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to relate to others with all levels of technical competency.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current employees and to applicants during the recruitment process. We comply with human rights codes in all jurisdictions where we operate and aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs.