Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Enterprise Edition / Dynamics AX Finance Consultant
- Job ID – 2022-18841
- # Positions – 1
- Job Type – Full Time
- Years of Experience – 1
- Job Industry – Business and Professional Services, Computer Software, Technology Services
Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, our professionals provide exceptional service, helping clients with advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an award-winning environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
BDO Canada is currently looking for a Senior Dynamics 365 F&O Enterprise Edition / Dynamics AX Finance Consultant to join our Technology Consulting team. The position can be located anywhere in Canada and the individual will own the following responsibilities:
- Act as a trusted advisor to external customers and BDO project teams in support of client ERP implementations
- Perform a lead consultant role on larger projects where more than one consultant is engaged while providing mentorship and guidance to other consultants
- Analyze customer business needs and objectives and provide in-depth application expertise in targeted business areas
- Streamline customer business processes to achieve greater ROI within the context of the Dynamics 365 for Finance and
- Operations, Enterprise Edition suite
- Provide training to client staff to perform day-to-day activities in support of ERP implementations
- Apply Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology to assist custo
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high-quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Your experience & education
- Minimum 3-5 years of Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition / AX consulting experience, with strong expertise in either the
- Finance functional area
- Full cycle Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise and/or
- Dynamics AX implementation experience coupled with a comprehensive understanding of ERP applications
- Knowledge of one or more other functional areas of
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise/AX such as Trade & Logistics,
- Sales or Talent/Human Resources, is preferred
- Dynamics 365 Enterprise/AX certifications in the relevant business disciplines will be considered in our selection process
- Self-motivated, articulate, and able to inspire audiences
- Process analysis, redesign, and documentation experience
- Experience in working on functional design, configuration, and process alignment with a detailed understanding of
- Financial System concepts and general module functionality.
- Experience working and supporting with ISV’s; Dynaway, SKG
- Extensive functional knowledge in finance (General Ledger, accounts payable and receivable, fixed assets, multiple business management, multiple currency management, etc.)
- Knowledge of Budgeting, Project Budgeting, Project
- Management and Project Accounting
- Knowledge of ITIL principles or working in Operational environment would be an added advantage
Our people-first approach to talent has earned us a spot among Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2022. This recognition is a milestone we’re thrilled to add to our collection of awards for both experienced and student talent experiences.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with how we change and evolve, being a key contributor to the success and growth of BDO in Canada.
- We help you become a better professional within our services, industries, and markets with extensive opportunities for learning and development.
- We support your achievement of personal goals outside of the office and making an impact on your community.
Giving back adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market-leading personal time off policy. We’re committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed without barriers. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, equity, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Hybrid new normal: As a hybrid workplace, all BDO personnel are expected to spend some of their time working in the office, at the client site, and remotely unless accommodations or alternative work arrangements are in place. To protect the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities, we require all partners and employees to be COVID-19 fully vaccinated in order to enter a BDO office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine due to medical reasons or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.
Thank you to all applicants that apply. We will contact you if you are selected for a personal interview. No phone calls and/or agencies please. If you are applying for this role, you should have current legal working rights in Canada. As part of our interview process, you may be subject to background inquiries.