Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
Reporting to the Director, Reporting & Analytics Lead in US Risk IT (in Toronto), this role requires a team player who will partner with other IT groups and business teams in US CFO and US CDO to assess business and data requirements for CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review) Reporting.
What will you do?
- Manage requirements gathering and delivery for CCAR BMA applications
- Identify FR Y-14 Data/system issues, propose remediation plans and timelines for on-going US Fed submissions
- Support submissions of US Federal filings for FR Y-14M/Q/A for US RIHC
- Coordinate development and delivery of Large Bank/DFAST submissions to OCC
- Participate in the system UAT/ validate and perform outcome analysis/ assumptions.
- Participate on CCAR/DFAST workshops with key stakeholders to document data lineage, data flows and processes
- Manage analysis around data quality reporting and provide recommendations
- Plan and manage user acceptance testing for successful delivery of end product
- Independent review of FR Y-14 forms with periodic checks done and trace back with underlying information to ensure completeness and accuracy
What do you need to succeed?
- 6+ years of experience working in advanced data analytics (including working with SQL queries)
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and pro-active with proven ability to work accurately and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of risk domains
- Strong communication skills – Ability to summarize and explain clearly large and complex information to a wide range of audiences (senior managers, audit, controller, finance, model developers, regulators and controls)
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, MS Office
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience in CCAR/DFAST,
- Regulatory reporting, Financial industry analytics
- Advanced knowledge of change management and business unit functions and how business units relate to each other.
- Ability to understand data base models and data mapping
- Ability to support development for MDSS, ML and CCAR IT model automation
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits, annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
RBC requires as a condition of employment that all successful candidates in the United States and Canada be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date, and may require proof of the same. Reasonable accommodation is available where required by law.
RBC exige, à titre de condition d’emploi, que tous les candidats retenus aux États-Unis ou au Canada soient entièrement vaccinés contre la COVID-19 avant leur date d’entrée en fonction. Il est possible qu’ils aient à présenter une preuve vaccinale. Des mesures raisonnables d’adaptation sont offertes lorsque la loi l’exige
- Address: HALIFAX, Nova Scotia, Canada
- City: CAN-NS-BEDFORD
- Work hours/week: 37.5
- Employment Type: Full time
- Platform: Technology and Operations
- Job Type: Regular
- Pay Type: Salaried
- Posted Date: 2022-04-25-07:00
- Application Deadline: 2022-08-27-07:00
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.