Senior Account Executive
At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Account Executive will focus on identifying and acquiring new SMB customers. By prospecting, communicating value, and closing deals in your territory, your success will play an integral role in building our sales revenue and our business!
Join a team that is invested in your future, who provides training, coaching, and career path development. Your voice matters and we want to hear it. Our sales team works together to test new ideas before we go all in. If you are curious and coachable, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
Proposify is based in Halifax, Nova Scotia; but this is a remote position and we are welcoming applications across Canada.
What you’ll love doing:
- Build your own pipeline through outbound prospecting
- Manage prospects from lead to close
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Develop your sales fundamentals through continuous training & coaching
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers
What we will love about you:
- 2+ years experience closing B2B SaaS deals
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience selling to sales leaders a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment with startup experience
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable selling to VP, C-Suite executives, and sales leaders, navigating through multiple decision makers in an organization
- Sales technology experience (i.e Salesforce, Outreach.io, Gong.io)
What you’ll love about us:
While Proposify world headquarters is in Halifax, Nova Scotia, we are a 100% remote company with employees working from all over the world. We’ve invested in all of the systems and tools that make remote work enjoyable, productive, and connected.
People feel empowered to do their best work and test out ideas. They don’t just ask ‘Why?’ but try ‘Why not?’ We are a team that embraces the new, the maybe, the unknown because we know that’s where growth lies; just beyond our comfort zone, just beyond what the experts say, and way beyond the way- we’ve-always-done-things.
Everyone is a leader in their role and has the autonomy and responsibility to contribute, to change, and to challenge. We don’t care how many hours people work, we care about the quality and impact of their work.
We get shit done. We get shit done fast. We are not a static company; we are moving forward and continually evolving to make things better for our business and the businesses of our customers.
We have flex hours so employees can design their day to work when they’re most productive, and allow for time each day to spend with family and friends, take advantage of nice weather, focus on wellness, and pursue their hobbies and passions.
Some of our benefits include:
- Company provided and paid health benefits from the day you start.
- RRSP matching program from the day you start with no resting period.
- 3 weeks of vacation to start; paid sick leave; personal days; company wide end of year break.
- Brightpass (free online fitness and wellness courses).
- Flexible working hours.