CGI is seeking a Senior Scrum Master who will be will be working with Agile delivery teams and helping them on their Agile Journey. In addition, this role will help to facilitate internal/external communication between the delivery team and all stakeholders as well as ensure the team adheres to Agile values, principles, and frameworks.
We partner with our clients to cultivate good ideas into awesome outcomes. With deep technical expertise and pragmatic program leadership, CGI works with clients to Enable Innovation and Build Great Things.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- If requested by the team, you will act as facilitator for Scrum Ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, and any other sessions required by the team.
- Focus on removing any impediments that the team may encounter.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Work with the Product Owner and help in the understanding and development of the Product Backlog. This can include Backlog Refinement
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Act as a champion of the Scrum framework both internally and external to the team.
- You may be asked to work across multiple scrum teams and help to coordinate efforts
- Ensure the delivery team practices the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Assist team with forecasting their Sprint Goals through story selection, task definition
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution; empower the teams to self-organize; improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible
- Guide team to adhere to agile based standards, tools and best practices and maintain process documentation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Proficient with Agile tools like Jira, Rally
- Agile certification can open the door to us, but experience and a desire to help teams is more important.
- Jira management software
- Scrum Master
- Data Analysis
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- Agile Delivery Management
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Scrum Master
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.