Sales Development Representative
As a Sales Development Representative, you are a critical piece to the growth and development of Dash Hudson’s sales process. You will manage a creative and customized outreach strategy to potential customers in verticals such as fashion, beauty, luxury, travel, food, publishing, consumer electronics, and many more. Through developing and maintaining the early stages of the sales pipeline, you will contribute to the overall success of the sales team!
What you’ll do
1. Manage Lead Generation
- Find and source new leads to go through your outreach process.
2. Custom Outreach Process
- Manage the early stages of the sales pipeline by communicating with potential customers through the outreach process.
- Customize messages to leads, and maintain a consistent follow up schedule.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to support their communications with warm leads, providing them with sales collateral.
3. Performance and Tracking
- Track the performance of daily outreach: emails sent, opened, clicked, and responded to.
- Follow leads through the outreach process, and closing gaps where any lapses may occur.
- Funnel unreached companies back into the outreach process.
What you’ll need
A sales-minded individual that wants the challenge and opportunity to sell a market leading product
- Super organized. To the point of compulsion.
- Attention to detail. You lose sleep over typos.
- Ability to work heads down and maintain high productivity.
- Ability to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
- A uniquely creative mind.
You don’t need to know everything. But you need to have the desire and confidence to figure it out.
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time – because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching – because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit – taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit – do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program – twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan – welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit – if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location – it’s a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We’re happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities – we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.