Revenue Operations Analyst
- Remote Eastern/Atlantic Time Zones/Canada
- Full Time
We’re currently searching for an experienced and driven individual to join our team in the role of Revenue Operations Analyst.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by company stakeholders.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Managing the technical aspects of key Revenue Systems (Marketing Automation, CRM, Subscription Management, etc).
- Establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing, sales and customer success operations.
- Creating and maintaining metrics reports on all revenue-generating activities across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- Analyzing revenue data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitoring and maintaining data quality across all systems.
- Evaluating new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize Revenue team performance.
- Collaborating with multiple teams in order to ensure compliance with privacy laws and security standards
Our work environment
At Carbide (formerly Securicy), you will find an open and supportive environment that values work/life balance and respects different perspectives and experiences. People with a desire to help other people and deliver results thrive in our organization.
Our mission is to provide organizations with the technology, structure, and guidance to ingrain privacy and security by design. We enable organizations to be transparent and build trust from formation through all stages of growth.
Work Hours & Benefits
Carbide (formerly Securicy) is a fully remote organization that appreciates the quality of life benefits of working from home. We have flexible working hours, as well as allotted vacation and health maintenance time. Team members enjoy comprehensive healthcare benefits, fully-funded professional development opportunities, and memberships to professional organizations.
Qualifications, Skills, & Attributes
- An ability to draw meaningful insights from correlating data with intuitive observations
- Ability to understand and scope business processes with the goal of building Marketing Automation and CRM workflows and reporting tools
- Experience as a member of a team building a dynamic SaaS company
- A desire to make a strong contribution to a team focused on constant growth and market leadership
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Experience building out a system in the Hubspot CRM & MA platform and supporting tools to unpin the revenue operations of a high-growth SaaS and Service company
- Strong analytical skills
- A mastery of Hubspot MA & CRM including the ability to manage and configure the system
- Proficiency in integrating Hubspot with other platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Ready to see if this role is a fit for you?
To apply, please click the “Apply Now” button to share your resume (.pdf), Linkedin profile and any additional relevant information with our team. We’ll then review your application and get in touch with the next steps.