About the job
The Business Manager is primarily responsible for the commercial success of the clients brands within North America. Leading a team of product managers, the Business Manager will drive the creation and delivery of product roadmaps including technical requirements, new features, SEO and conversion enhancements, auditing and analytics reporting, and overall end-to-end success of multiple web properties. This position reports to the Commercial Manager and will be relied upon for leadership within the product team and across departments.
Is this role right for me?
To be perfect for this position, you will need to:
Your primary responsibilities will be to drive the annual roadmap strategy for multiple web properties, communicate and monitor successful implementation of those strategies from the product team, and report on progress to support the success of each property and drive new traffic, on-site audience engagement and conversion.
For each client digital property the Business Manager will ultimately be responsible for owning and managing the success of your website portfolio by:
- Collaborating closely with the Commercial Manager to accurately prioritize and drive delivery of roadmap projects and initiatives, and ongoing product development and marketing activities;
- Owning and managing profit & loss, product and user experience, and strategy for execution towards growth;
- Monitoring site performance metrics and providing regular reports on progress to senior leadership;
- Managing an agile and flexible team of direct product reports that delivers optimal performance.
The Ideal candidate will be a Digital Product and Marketing expert who:
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and knows how to work cross-departmentally with other internal team leads from the SEO, Conversion, Content,
- Design, Project Management and Web Development departments;
- Enjoys working closely with marketing team members to create and deliver annual business plans designed to achieve SEO/traffic growth and conversion objectives and key results;
- Driven to achieve results by planning growth strategies, creating product roadmaps, tactical plans and following through on tactics;
- Knows SEO fundamentals and keen to instill a search culture within the team;
- Has an analytical mind and able to effectively evaluate SEO, traffic and conversion activity on client web properties;
- Understands how to perform competitive analysis to audit and compare results against industry standards and internal targets and business plans;
- Able to successfully prioritize multiple tasks and projects, and ensure the successful delivery of digital web products, features, and major marketing initiatives within a scrum development framework.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and experience building WordPress sites.
What qualifications do I need?
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field, or proven equivalent experience in digital product management, technical organization or related field;
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience;
- Proven experience with people management and development
- Proven experience working with website properties and writing web development documentation
- Strong analytic problem-solver, able to analyze and interpret data and develop actionable insights for the purpose of roadmap planning and execution;
- Strategic thinker, able to anticipate, think critically, evaluate, and act quickly to meet deadline driven priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Relationship focused, and able to effectively navigate business partnerships across organizations;
- Working knowledge of CRO principles and best practices;
- Experience auditing and reporting on website performance.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools such as Jira;
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile, UX/CX or ecommerce methodologies
- Balanced business/technical background;
- Knowledge or experience in global sports markets, sports betting and affiliate marketing
At resulta you will have the opportunity to work with brilliant, energetic co-workers. The environment is culture-driven, with a casual work atmosphere where technology is revered.
Resulta offers a competitive salary, great benefits plan, fitness allowance, and your preferred phone – Android or IOS.
If we sound like a great fit, we’d love to hear from you! #Teamresulta is devoted to creating a safe work environment that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and expressions to apply!