Remote Talent Sourcer Lead
About the job
VanHack brings the world’s best tech talent to top companies. We are creating a borderless world by empowering software engineers from around the world to improve their soft skills and achieve their goal of getting hired abroad. To date, we’ve helped more than 1,000 hires at companies like Accenture, Deloitte and Booking.com. Our first company Value is “We Hack Together” and what makes us different is our community-based approach to recruiting. We offer the opportunity to change the lives of hundreds (or thousands!) of people from around the world by connecting them to their dream jobs in their dream cities.
We don’t just help people get hired, we literally impact the history of their families forever by helping them immigrate. We’re a remote team that is very much in startup mode, so you’ll have full flexibility and control of your schedule (and no commute…!)—also, an incredible team to work with and a fun work environment.
- Manage a multicultural team of Technical Sourcers and develop a plan that continues to strengthen and grow the team
- Train, onboard, and continuously develop Sourcers career growth
- Plan, define and coordinate strategies of candidate attraction to fill open positions and anticipate future hiring needs
- Collaborate with Recruitment and Marketing teams to build talent pipelines through different candidate attraction strategies, techniques and tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, referral generation, sourcing campaigns, talent branding efforts, and other creative channels
- Utilize data and KPIs to continuously improve the sourcing strategy and process
- Regularly track the sourcing team pipeline activities and share with Recruiters any updates about open jobs.
Who you are:
- You have a BSc degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant fields.
- 4+ years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience, including at least 1 year of management experience, preferably in technical sourcing.
- You live in the Eastern or Pacific time zone or close to that
- You have a passion for people’s development.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Great interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn.
- Data-driven and growth mindset and proven ability to think of creative solutions.
- Great understanding of the tech market.
Nice to have
Previous experience with Recruitment Agencies
What we offer:
- 100% remote work environment
- Interaction with an amazing international team
- The chance to be part of a movement that is changing the lives of thousands of new Canadians and to positively impact a struggling tech recruiting industry
- Fun and friendly work environment