Remote Implementation Manager
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting an Implementation Manager to join our team. With a passion for project coordination, technology, and customer service you will be an integral part of a customer focused team with great attention to detail and respect for a job well done
- The Implementation Manager is responsible for efficient delivery of various Telecommunications projects.
- Manage a portfolio of technical telecom equipment installation / service upgrade projects
- Emergency resolution / troubleshooting for ongoing project implementations
- Manage work orders within several software systems
- Attend project team calls regularly; update stakeholders as required
- Conduct site visits to verify technical information, space availability, etc. for new projects
- Aid in dispatch and scheduling of field techs as needed
- Update records and project plans
- Special events scheduling as needed
- Inventory and material coordination
Skills / Qualifications:
- Completion of related post-secondary education such as a Diploma in Civil
- Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Previous Mobility/Radio Telecom experience is an asset
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience is required
- Exposure to some project coordination, office, or field work is an asset
- Strong organizational skills, strong critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS office suite
- Previous experience within the telecommunications industry an asset
- SAP experience is an asset.
- A full and valid Canadian Driver’s license is required
- A clear driver’s abstract
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and Top Growing Companies since 2021.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.