Regional Account Manager
Acadia Broadcasting is a growing media company with radio stations in Ontario and across Atlantic Canada. We are driven to provide cutting edge marketing solutions to our local businesses through a vast array of services including digital and radio marketing, website design, social media consulting and management. Our goal is to offer the right media and management for each buy.
We are currently seeking a savvy sales professional with experience in advertising or the broadcasting industry. The Regional Account Manager will be committed to strengthening partnerships and growing revenue with new and existing accounts. This role can be based in either Saint John, NB or Halifax, NS.
- Support and achieve the annual sales plan in coordination with our various radio stations and advertising agency partners.
- Proactively engage existing and new advertising agency partners to grow services and accounts.
- Enhance current relationships by managing expectations, offering exceptional support, and bringing creativity to our clients.
- Ability to deliver effective sales presentations and create actionable reports.
- Work with cross functional teams to deliver on partner and client expectations.
- Manage and report on the implementation of campaigns and promotions to ensure details, quality control, and results exceed client expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in marketing and/or broadcasting is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years sales experience.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize and balance in a high pace multi-project environment.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external clients and business leaders.
- Proven track-record in business development.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Someone who is professional, personable, detail oriented and results driven.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Diploma or Degree in Business will be considered an asset.
As a member of Acadia Broadcasting, you will have access to a comprehensive compensation package including an annual incentive program, health and dental coverage options, life insurance, and a company matched retirement savings plan. Championing our employees’ health and wellbeing is important to us, so we also offer a Fitness Reimbursement Program, and access for your immediate family in our excellent Employee and Family Assistance Program.
We strive to be the best marketing consultant, broadcaster, and employer in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today, and tell us why you should join our team!
Acadia Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.