Rapid Response Analyst, Managed IT Services
What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact with MNP Digital as a Rapid Response Analyst. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for responding to clients’ technical concerns that come in to us from our client base while adhering to service level standards. The Rapid Response Analyst will work Tier 1 or 2 incidents and service requests to resolution or escalate as required.
At MNP Digital, our strength is our people. An investment in our people is an investment in our success. You will have the opportunity to learn from leaders in their fields, develop new skills, and cultivate new relationships to support your career goals. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
- Resolve high-urgency issues for end users and client organizations
- Deliver a strong customer service experience to clients via Phone/Chat Support
- Provide accurate assessment of customer issues and requests
- Accurately log customer calls and chats in Service Tickets
- Recognition and escalation of out-of-scope issues to specialized teams
- Collaborate with team members and team leaders to ensure fast resolution of client matters
- Adhering to internal policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Prompt and accurate submission of timesheets in accordance with corporate billing policies
Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of professional customer service experience
- A relevant technical post-secondary diploma, IT related certifications or equivalent work experience
- 1 year of professional IT experience, preferably in call center environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and a desire to learn
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Strong time management, attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
- An understanding of the importance of detailed time tracking and recording
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory (AD DS and Azure AD)
- Basic knowledge of Modern Authentication methods (MFA)
- Basic knowledge of MS 365
- Basic knowledge of Networking; including DNS, DHCP
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Basic knowledge of Mobile Phone Operating Systems (iOS, Android)
- Basic understanding of Role Base Access Control concepts
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our [email protected] program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!