Quality Assurance Specialist
Thorough. Analytic. Meticulous. These are words that are used to describe you and your work. You use these skills to test and ensure that every project is the best it can possibly be while using your strong communications skills to work with team members and document results as well as recommend fixes. You stay up to date with all the newest devices and understand how they work.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you are skilled in manual and automated testing and will be part of a mighty and quickly growing team of designers, animators, and developers. Together, we are inventing innovative, interactive software experiences and changing the way people engage with technology (while having fun along the way, of course). Want to join our team?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3 + years of experience working in a software testing capacity
- Demonstrated ability to measure the general quality of software and optimize processes
- Enterprise-grade services testing/QA experience
- Charles Proxy/Postman other HTTP Proxy services experience
- Familiarity with general web tech (Headers, Cookies, URL manipulation, etc)
- Exposure to OTT devices (Roku/Chromecast)
- Development experience is considered an asset.
- Strong attention to detail, and possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of quality assurance tools, ticketing software, and project management tools such as Jira
- Knowledge of the overall architecture of websites, mobile applications, set-top boxes, and online games.
- Understanding of quality assurance best practices and software testing methodology,
- Work well in an ever-changing, fast-paced, high-pressure environment that requires meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group of team members including developers, project managers, creative directors, and clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working at REDspace.
One of the big plus sides of working at REDspace is we look out for you.
Your well-being. We offer:
- Fully company-funded health, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage with access to an online doctor
- Pension plan contribution matching
- Healthy living allowance
Your career. We’re invested in your growth. We offer:
- Annual professional development allowance
- Bi-weekly and monthly Project and Tech shares
- Annual salary and performance reviews
Your happiness. You’ll enjoy coming to work every day. We offer:
- A flexible work environment with remote work options, in-office opportunities or a mixed approach
- Financial relocation assistance
- Social and team-building events
- Charitable donation matching