Project Manager – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / CRM Practice
- Job ID – 2022-18843
- # Positions – 1
- Job Type – Full Time
- Years of Experience – 3
- Job Industry – Business and Professional Services, Computer Software, Technology Services
Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, our professionals provide exceptional service, helping clients with advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an award-winning environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
BDO Lixar is looking for a Project Manager to join our client-facing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE / CRM Practice and own the following responsibilities:
- Provide project management leadership for multi-discipline technology implementations, upgrade or major enhancement projects
- Gain a working knowledge of the project to guide the client team through the priorities of the project
- Ensure that BDO project governance framework is applied to projects
- Ensure that project governance documentation is maintained, published and stored according to BDO Quality Audit standards
- Ensure that the BDO Project Team follows BDO
- Implementation Methodology and is producing deliverables to standards and on schedule
- Review Key Deliverables to assure scope and budget remain aligned
- Review and understands the contractual terms and scope of assigned projects
- Act as client advocate
- Participate in resource planning with other PMs
- Provide input to BDO PMO for ongoing refinement of BDO
- Project Governance, Implementation Methodology, contracts and templates
- Training of client staff to perform day-to-day activities in support of ERP implementation
- Mentoring colleagues and providing support and guidance
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high-quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of project management experience, including the management of budget, risks, resources, scope, issues, changes and quality ideally – technology/IT project experience is also strongly preferred
- Experience managing CRM or ERP software implementation projects is preferred
- PMP designation is preferred
- Post-secondary education in a relevant business discipline (B.Comm.,CPA, APICS, PMP, etc.) preferred
- Thorough knowledge of all major project management activities
- Experience with MS Project is required
- Ability to align project deliverables and customer expectations
- Coaching and/or mentoring experience
- Exceptional presentation skills for internal/external purposes
- Ability to thrive in a virtual, collaborative organization and atmosphere
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to listen and effectively communicate orally and in writing with clients and colleagues
Our people-first approach to talent has earned us a spot among Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2022. This recognition is a milestone we’re thrilled to add to our collection of awards for both experienced and student talent experiences.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with how we change and evolve, being a key contributor to the success and growth of BDO in Canada.
- We help you become a better professional within our services, industries, and markets with extensive opportunities for learning and development.
- We support your achievement of personal goals outside of the office and making an impact on your community.
Giving back adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market-leading personal time off policy. We’re committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed without barriers. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, equity, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Hybrid new normal: As a hybrid workplace, all BDO personnel are expected to spend some of their time working in the office, at the client site, and remotely unless accommodations or alternative work arrangements are in place. To protect the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities, we require all partners and employees to be COVID-19 fully vaccinated in order to enter a BDO office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine due to medical reasons or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.
Thank you to all applicants that apply. We will contact you if you are selected for a personal interview. No phone calls and/or agencies please. If you are applying for this role, you should have current legal working rights in Canada. As part of our interview process, you may be subject to background inquiries.