MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Data and Application Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Project Coordinator to join our team.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for:
- Coordinating and supporting logistical requirements of multiple projects through to completion.
- Analyzing high volume of work orders; determine appropriate action required for roadblock resolution.
- Maintaining project schedules as required.
- Completing updates within customer systems required to migrate customers, inventory network components, update records, etc.
- Responding to emails, phone calls and responding to information requests in timely manner.
- Data Entry as needed.
- Status reporting on schedule and project costs.
- Preparing statements of work, change of work, etc.
- Other duties as required.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education: Business or IT Services Management, or 2+ years related experience.
- Ability to interpret complex workflow diagrams and apply knowledge to meet deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of MS office products including high level proficiency in Excel.
- Extremely organized with excellent prioritization skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong drive for customer focused results.
- CAPM is an asset.
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and was recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” in 2021.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.