As our Product Designer, you will work closely with our incredible product and engineering teams to design beautiful and easy-to-use products for the world’s leading brands and publishers. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify problems and perform research and testing to validate solutions.
- Map user journeys and utilize visual tools including wireframes and flow diagrams to present ideas to relevant team members.
- Produce designs that follow established design principles and style guidelines, always keeping UX best practices in mind.
- Work with engineers to understand technical constraints. Produce designs that balance the best UX possible with implementation efforts.
- Present hi-fi designs and communicate flows and interactions to relevant stakeholders. Prepare notes and annotations when required to ensure smooth handoff to development teams.
- Follow the development progress of a project and review the implementation regularly. Help engineers identify issues, provide design solutions, and improve usability. Ensure the implementation meets design requirements and usability standards.
- Maintain inVision projects and source files. Keep files organized and up to date.
- Identify UX issues with existing designs, assess impact, and suggest improvements.
- At least 3 years of experience designing interactive digital products and systems, not just websites
- Passion for the beauty and elegance of user interface
- Solid understanding of user experience & product design principles
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is preferred
- Please have portfolio URL or case studies featuring examples of interaction design work
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP/401k matching
- Annual mental health benefit
- Quarterly wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top up plan
- Work from home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities