Power Platform Analyst
Clients trust you to provide solutions to problems because you understand what they need – and how to do it.
You are your client’s advocate and the authority on how specific systems, applications, or process designs can move their business forward. You will collaborate with project teams in customizing, developing, integrating, and extending Power Platform to meet client needs. Working with technology and design teams to support your clients, you will identify challenges on the horizon and support constant improvement.
As a Power Platform Analyst, you will be involved in proposing creative solutions in line with the company’s value proposition and supporting the solution’s build, support, and evolve phases.
Day-to-Day, You Will:
- Develop Power Platform solutions
- Work under direction of technical architects & technical leads to build secure data models using a variety of data sources (Dataverse, SharePoint, SQL, etc.) and solutions on Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, etc.)
- Build and maintain knowledge of new technologies or technology opportunities
- Work with global and onshore teams
- Be accountable for the overall technical quality of the solutions you build
- Acquire required Power Platform technical certifications
Your Technical & Non-Technical Skills Includes
- Hands-on experience building canvas apps & Power Automate-based solutions using a variety of data sources is a plus
- Additional nice to have skills: model driven apps, Power Automate, Dataverse, SharePoint as a data source, Power Apps Portals, Pages, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents, custom connectors
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills