Interested in joining a progressive Canadian IT company? CGI in Atlantic Canada is looking for high-performing individuals to design and execute performance test scripts for a new system being developed. Our client is modernizing a workflow system and wants to leverage cloud technologies. People that wish to find the breaking point of systems will find this position very appealing.
You will be part of a team focused on the testing of this new system. This role’s responsibilities include the design of test scripts needed to find the limits of this system, execution of these scripts, and creation of reports and recommendations. The design of automation necessary to achieve these goals is also a responsibility.
- Design and development of test automation elements.
- Design and development of test scripts to test the system performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work under the direction of the Test Lead to prepare and produce test result reports.
- Work seamlessly with geographically distributed teams.
- Work with the scrum master and help establish sprint activities and tasks.
- Participate in the daily standup and provide status updates, contribute to team meetings.
- Collaborate with the test lead in defect triage meetings.
- Must be able to obtain a Canadian Reliability security clearance.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (or equivalent work experience)
- Recent/current working experience in test automation
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience with SDLC tools, frameworks and methodologies
- Experience working with AGILE teams and tools including but not limited to – JIRA, Confluence, Crucible – will be considered an asset
- Experience with load runner and jMeter