Partner Success Coordinator
GetintheLoop is the world’s most advanced mobile offers platform.
We connect consumers with amazing local businesses using the latest technology. We provide any business with an easy and effective way to attract and retain engaged local consumers. Our mobile app makes it easy for consumers to discover ways to shop local and get rewarded. Our franchise model enables entrepreneurs to create and own a profitable digital shop-local community. Since 2017, we have grown to nearly 100 franchises and are being used by thousands of national and local businesses. As well, our app has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands of consumers across Canada.
We are now looking for passionate and creative people to join our Partner Success team.
As our ideal candidate, you will have customer service experience, a good understanding of digital technologies and love supporting local businesses.
You will be part of a team that works “hands-on” with our customers, including national brands, shopping malls and independent businesses, right across North America, helping them use our platform to attract and retain consumers.
You will be responsible for
- Offer Creation – generating creative and highly effective digital marketing offers for GitL partners.
- Partner Management – building strong trust-infused relationships with partners by maintaining close and consistent contact with assigned businesses.
- Marketing Administration – executing key marketing activities and tasks, including social media management, set-up of marketing and email campaigns.
- Offer Strategies – developing offer templates for sharing with Local Owners and other stakeholders.
- Other Administrative Responsibilities – performing other reporting, analysis or administrative tasks required to support the objectives of the Partner Success team.
We will be excited if you have:
- Digital Marketing – marketing experience and a passion for the possibilities of digital marketing.
- Customer Service – experience in customer service environments is an asset.
- Creativity – creative thinker and problem solver who takes initiative with projects at hand.
- Communication Skills – strong communication skills providing marketing support and building strong relationships – by phone, online and face to face.
- Technology – experienced user of online applications and social media platforms in a business context.
- Start-Up – thrive in entrepreneurial and rapidly changing environments.
- Organizational Skills – strong organizational, multitasking and time management skills.
- Results-Driven – self-starter, adept at hitting goals, exceeding expectations and being able to draw insight from customer data.
- Team Player – collaborative and supportive with a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and help others
- Customer Centric – consistently focused on the needs of internal and external customers, partners, local owners, members and other stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company
- Flexibility around location
- An informal, fast-paced start-up culture
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits
- Employee share options, so you share directly in the success you help create