Senior Associate, Advertising
Senior Associates lead all aspects of client engagements from start to finish.
They develop a deep understanding of our client’s business and help set and achieve marketing goals using digital advertising. This involves strategy, creation, optimization, and communication of digital advertising campaigns.
They also manage the internal side of the engagement, delegating work to team members, reviewing work to ensure quality, providing and receiving feedback, and acting as a client advocate.
As a Senior Associate you will:
- Play an important role in the growth of our clients’ businesses, using advertising to drive demand, leads, and revenue
- Develop and articulate advertising strategies for mid-market and enterprise B2B SaaS clients
- Consult with clients on a range of opportunities, tools, and platforms in the digital marketing space, including overall marketing strategy, digital advertising, reporting, and demand and revenue generation
- Ensure recommended strategies and decisions are based on solid data
- Serve as the go-to contact for clients, including responsibilities as they relate to project and account management
- Have the ability to talk with all seniority levels of a client’s business, and seamlessly present work at the executive level
- Create and present marketing performance reports on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis
- Manage up to three direct reports and mentor team members
- Cultivate an environment of excellence by modelling strong leadership
- Shape the internal functioning of the company, including processes, documentation development, and training
To be the best fit for this role, you’ll be:
- Detail-oriented: Hyper-focused on the details and their impact on the bigger picture
- Proactive: You prioritize forward momentum on projects and in your own development
- Analytical: You exhibit a probing mind and draw insights from data
- Growth-driven: You believe talent and performance can be developed through effort and persistence
- Efficient: You produce significant output, avoiding wasted effort where possible
- Honest & ethical: You don’t cut corners; you do what is right, not convenient
- Driven: You expect personal & team performance to be nothing short of the best
- A strong communicator: You speak and write clearly and articulately
- 5+ years experience in digital advertising and measurement platforms including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google Analytics
- Experience managing complex projects and fostering relationships with stakeholders
- Experience managing direct reports is an asset
- Experience in B2B or SaaS marketing is an asset
- Experience in an advertising or marketing agency is an asset
- Knowledgeable in modern CRM/marketing automation tools is also an asset, such as Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Ability to work from Halifax and join our team in person when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted