Oracle NetSuite ERP Senior Functional Consultant or Manager
Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, our professionals provide exceptional service, helping clients with advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an award-winning environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
BDO Lixar is looking for an Oracle NetSuite ERP Senior Functional Consultant or Manager to join our growing team, with the ability to work from anywhere in Canada. Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to external customers and BDO project teams in support of client NetSuite ERP implementations, assisting customers in deploying the solutions in a timely and effective manner
- Leading other team members on projects and providing mentoring/coaching, support and (at the Manager level) providing career guidance and reviewing the performance of team members
- Analyzing customer business needs and objectives and providing in-depth application expertise in targeted business areas, streamlining customer business processes to achieve greater ROI within the context of NetSuite ERP
- Design and configuration of NetSuite ERP solutions
- Providing training to client staff to perform day-to-day activities in support of ERP implementations
- Providing client support and consultation regarding issues with configurations and implementations
- Providing pre- and post-sales support as required
- Travel to customer sites in Canada to deliver professional services
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains and attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development
Your experience and education
- Minimum 3-5 years of NetSuite ERP consulting experience, including full cycle NetSuite ERP implementation consulting experience coupled with a comprehensive understanding of ERP applications
- Experience with NetSuite Inventory, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing areas is strongly preferred
- Post-secondary education in the relevant business discipline (B.Comm.,CPA, APICS, PMP, etc.) preferred
- NetSuite certifications will be considered in our selection process
- Self-motivated, able to work alone and in teams, articulate, and able to inspire confidence in audiences.
- Knowledge of several different functional areas of NetSuite such as Finance, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Inventory Management, HRM, CRM etc.
- Process analysis, redesign, and documentation experience
Our people-first approach to talent has earned us a spot among Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2023. This recognition is a milestone we’re thrilled to add to our collection of awards for both experienced and student talent experiences.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with how we change and evolve, being a key contributor to the success and growth of BDO in Canada.
- We help you become a better professional within our services, industries, and markets with extensive opportunities for learning and development.
- We support your achievement of personal goals outside of the office and making an impact on your community.
Giving back adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market-leading personal time off policy. We’re committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed without barriers. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, equity, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Hybrid new normal: As a hybrid workplace, all BDO personnel are expected to spend some of their time working in the office, at the client site, and remotely unless accommodations or alternative work arrangements are in place. To protect the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities, we require all partners and employees to be COVID-19 fully vaccinated in order to enter a BDO office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine due to medical reasons or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation.