Oracle EBS QA Testing Engineer
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Oracle EBS QAto join our team in canada.
Position Day to Day Responsibilities:
– Perform Oracle EBS testing and Oracle EBS modules functionality
– Perform format validations with XML, JSON file
– Compare data between front and back end
– Write SQL database queries (ORACLE)
– Perform hands-on test automation with commercial or open-source tools
– Analyze, debug, and troubleshooting skills
– Perform data analysis with proven experience analyzing source data and business rules
– Communicate and coordinate with distributed team members
– Perform with a detailed approach with respect to test documentation and communication
– Adapt to new requirements and approaches decided by teams
– Convey a passion for achieving excellence in process and product quality and reliability
– Ensure delivery against all strategic goals and objectives
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree with
– 3+ years of experience in Oracle EBS (Ebusiness Suite) Application testing
• 3+ years experience in Functional testing of Oracle EBS Core modules such as HRMS, General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management etc
– 3+ years experience in testing front and back end process in Oracle EBS
Desired Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of Automation concepts and prior experience in automation methodologies and frameworks.
• Experience working with Business Teams and support/understand their needs
• Ability to work closely with Business and functional teams to understand business processes, integrations etc.•
• Expertise in writing SQL Queries
• Experience working with distributed team members
• Extremely detail-oriented with respect to test documentation and communication
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Experience in any of the automation tools like UFT, SOAPUI, TOSCA etc.
• Experience in PL/SQL, Complex queries
• Experience using Test Tools like ALM
• Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
• Experience in Workday
– Have experience in Healthcare insurance and healthcare plan
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.