As an Operations Coordinator, you will support the team with day-to-day business tasks related to industry projects. Responsibilities include planning and supporting specific project details, managing logistics and supporting industry leaders in ensuring project details are executed to the highest standard. You are a task-driven, highly organized individual who takes ownership of your work.
Who we are looking for
When joining the IGNITE team, you should be passionate about making change and supporting others. Our team is highly collaborative and moves fast on executing new projects and ideas. The ability to quickly conceptualize, present, and execute ideas is a necessity to empower yourself to bring new ideas to the table. Ideally, you are enthusiastic, reliable and have an eye for the finest of details.
- Participate in tasks virtually and working collaboratively with an array of team members
- Planning projects and coordinating details on specific industry projects
- Supporting industry projects in areas of logistics, events and planning
- A student currently enrolled in a recognized Post Secondary Office or Business Administration program
- Access to high-speed internet and a computer/laptop