Meridia Recruitment Solutions is working with Covers, a leading digital platform company providing world class experiences in sports betting, to recruit for a Front End Developer for their growing team in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
The team at Covers is stacked with diverse skillsets in machine learning, cloud computing, and web development. They are eager to share their knowledge and they want you to share yours so they can continue to build the best development team.
The successful candidate will work closely with our talented team of developers tasked with developing and deploying great work.
You will be given the opportunity to take part in complex technical projects and deliver iterative solutions that provide value at each step of the way. Working in a fast-paced environment and contributing to optimal flow in a rapidly changing design/technology environment, you’ll enjoy working closely with partners across the business and within your team to solve problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and execute innovative software solutions to address business needs
- Ensure software architecture meets all performance, quality, and security requirements
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality solutions
- Create modifications for existing software to upgrade performance
- Aid in planning, analysis, and design of technical solutions in collaboration with our parent company
- Maintain thorough documentation of systems and applications
- A certificate, diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Proficiency building Restful APIs
- Development skills in C# ASP.NET MVC framework
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, LINQ & Fluent .Net
- Knowledge of JSON, XML and event-driven architecture
- Knowledge and experience working with databases such as MSSQL, MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in version control systems such as Git and Nuget
- Familiarity with third party and open source tools such as Hibernate and Spring
- You are highly driven by new challenges
- You are motivated and can motivate others
- You have exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Senior Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.