.Net/C# Full Stack Developer
About the Job
Are you ready to build with us as a .Net/C# Full Stack Developer? The Avanade Engineering Hubs in Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax support employees that want to develop a long-lasting journey of growth, challenges, development, and friendships.
The Buzz Around the Hubs
Avanade’s latest initiative is to build “hubs” for ambitious, innovative and passionate individuals that are driven to enhance their day-to-day and re-imagine how to build and deliver solutions. The hubs are strategically established offices in the heart of 4 downtown cities across the U.S. and Canada.
We want to create a collaborative, fun, and challenging work community that you can call your own. The Hubs are comprised of the most elite software engineers, creatives, and designers in the area to provide exceptional products to a diverse clientele.
What Are We Building?
A community that you can call home.
A physical presence in the communities of Toronto, Vancouver and Halifax will allow for a hybrid work model in a modern workplace, connecting with clients and colleagues for meetings and creative brainstorming.
A creative space to explore, learn, grow, and share.
Support a variety of clients in different industries, share knowledge and best practices with your local and broader practice across the U.S. and Canada.
Challenge yourself and deliver exceptional client experiences, specializing in one of the six capabilities.
Dynamics & ERP
Data Engineering & Analytics
An everlasting chance for opportunities and professional development.
A personal Career Advisor is assigned to support your present and future success throughout your exciting journey at Avanade.
Tools and resources are available at your fingertips, including Accenture’s learning library on the latest projects and technologies.
A success story for our clients.
As a skilled .Net/C# Full Stack Developer
As a .Net/C# Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to be part of digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about building modern applications that leverage the industry’s leading technologies. You will learn our client’s business, organization, systems, challenges, and goals, and then utilize that knowledge to work with a team to deliver outstanding results.
We would like you to:
- Participate in a development team, producing components for new and existing applications with focus on the
- Microsoft technology stack
- Participate in development teams as a key contributor, typically following the agile delivery methodology
- Create technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Design and build application/unit tests according to a given test plan
- Interface directly with customers, capturing feedback and discussing technical design
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing sprints on new and existing applications
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments
- Identify and resolve problems
- Maintain and repair existing applications
We would like you to have at least:
- You are a talented software developer who is able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients.
- 3 to 8 + years of professional full-stack web development experience with C# and the .NET framework
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions with application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Experienced in Azure Web Apps, configure Diagnostics Monitoring and Analytics
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following: AngularJS, Angular2+, Typescript, JQuery, Knockout, React,
- Cloud is a plus
You will need to know:
- At least 1 year working in Agile or Fast Agile methodology
- Knowledge or experience in test driven development
Avanade Perks & Benefits
Alternative Work Week (AWW):
We embrace the mindset and behavioral shifts, maximizing the opportunity for you to find the right work life balance by opting in to work a flexible work week.
Extended Benefits (EB):
Our EB program provides you with an annual discretionary allowance to assist with work efficiency, support your work/life balance and reinforce our commitment to a positive work environment.
Making a Genuine Human Impact:
Avanade Cares! We get involved in the community through a range of corporate citizenship programs, including STEM scholarships, our Tech for Social Good programs and paid volunteering time.
Avanade reserves a minimum of 80 hours towards self-development per year for each employee by providing access to a variety internal training programs across all the Talent Communities.
Plus, an Employee Share Purchase Plan & RRSP, Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, and more.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold creativity, business and industry expertise, and fresh thinking combined with technology to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 0ver 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.