MOBILE GAME PROGRAMMER
Alpha Dog Games is looking for talented Mobile Game Programmers with experience on mobile devices to join our team that is pushing the boundaries of mobile. Programmers will work closely with artists, programmers, designers, and producers to implement and optimize game features.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the biggest IP in the industry using quantitative and qualitative data to drive success in F2P games and ensure a great experience for our players. By joining Alpha Dog Games, you are part of a growing studio that believes in work/life balance, equity and diversity. Located on the East Coast in Canada’s ocean playground, Halifax is host to a thriving video game industry with affordable living and cultural amenities featuring sandy beaches, scenic coastal villages, and a bustling night life. If you have a passion for mobile games, this job is for you.
- At least 3 years of game development experience with multiple titles shipped.
- Mobile platform experience (iOS, Android)
- Strong C# coding and systems design skills
- Strong comfort working with modern game engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Experience working with one or more cloud platform such as Azure or AWS
- Experience creating server hosted game APIs and working with databases
- Passion for making GREAT games and being part of a GREAT team.
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of game development.
- Must create amazing things with minimal oversight.
- Experience playing Bethesda Softworks games a plus.
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.