MOBIA is currently seeking an HR Administrator to join our Head Office team in Dartmouth, NS. As an HR Administrator, you will be a member of our Employee Development team, and a key resource helping to keep our office operations running smoothly.
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband Wireless Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources such as filing, scanning and file maintenance.
- Active participation in our Wellness & Community Committee meetings to generate and execute on ideas for ways to continue toward our goal of making
- MOBIA an amazing place to work.
- Aiding in setting up and onboarding new employees
- Creating and updating personnel files
- Writing Employment Letters, Contracts and Amendment documents
- Completing admin tasks associated with the maintenance of data in our HRIS / payroll system Ceridian Dayforce
- Supporting benefits, EAP and other internal programs
- Recruiting support such as booking interviews and references
- Other duties and special projects as required
Skills / Qualifications:
- Completion of Post-Secondary Education in Human Resources
- A minimum of 1 year of previous experience in Administration and/or Human Resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An open, engaging personality
- A passion for Employee Engagement and Wellness
- Strong drive for customer-focused results
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with Ceridian Dayforce is an asset
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset