At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest-growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a Java Developer (new grad) for our growing Technology Consulting team. Driving business excellence, MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Our Consulting team works with organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors to provide innovative strategies tailored to maximize efficiencies, enhance performance and increase profitability. Specifically, our recognized Technology Consulting team works with clients to translate technology issues and opportunities into meaningful results that meet organizational needs.
ROLE @ MNP
- Designing and developing scalable solution architectures centered on web content platforms, and delivering accessible and responsive web products
- Implementing and enhancing development standards, defining SDLC process, and improving code quality control
- Implementing software solution code for web products, which may include web content management (WCM), portals, web applications, REST endpoints, and analytics tools
- Designing and implementing component libraries, content governance models, and auditing capabilities tailored to business requirements
- Creating, maintaining, and updating system architecture design diagrams and supporting documentation
- Recently graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related education and/or experience
- Knowledge developing for websites and/or web services, including responsive design and WCAG
- Knowledge of enterprise web content management platforms, preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar
- Eligible to obtain security clearance and a background check
- Willingness and ability to travel as required
Core Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Integrity – professional whose honesty, integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards contributes to effective leadership and optimal business relationships
- Energy – displays enthusiasm, optimism, drive and passion while maintaining a high level of productivity and a balanced lifestyle
- Diversity – understands the importance of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and is respectful of individual differences
- Communication – effectively expresses ideas and conveys information in business writing, conversations and interactions with others
- Client Service Excellence – understands the importance of quality client service by being courteous, responding to client requests in a timely manner and monitoring satisfaction
- Teamwork & Relationship Development – works collaboratively with team members in order to achieve a common goal and develops, maintains and strengthens relationships with others, both inside and outside the Firm
- Accountability – takes responsibility for one’s own performance by setting clear goals and tracking progress against those goals; is highly organized and uses personal judgement and decision making
- Flexibility – effectively manages multiple assignments, adapts to changing priorities and is able to work independently or as part of a team
- Interpersonal Skills – proven relationship builder with the ability to relate to team members, inspire them to participate and mitigate conflict
- Willingness to Learn – enthusiastic and eager to meet challenges and assimilate new concepts
- Technical Expertise – demonstrates in-depth professional and technical knowledge when completing tasks
- Fostering Innovation – develops, sponsors, and/or supports the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures and technologies
- Research & Analysis – questions inconsistencies in information and generates workable solutions by analyzing, gathering and organizing relevant information
MY REWARDS @ MNP
MNP encourages a balanced lifestyle and offers benefits that suit the way our team members work and play! In addition to a competitive salary, our MyRewards@MNP package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group pension plan with matching contributions, firm-sponsored social events and professional development assistance.
MNP proudly serves and responds to the needs of our clients in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. Through partner-led engagements, we provide a collaborative, cost-effective approach to doing business, with innovative strategies to help organizations succeed across the country and around the world.