Microsoft Dynamics Developer
This is your opportunity to join AXIS Capital – a trusted global provider of specialty lines insurance and reinsurance. We stand apart for our outstanding client service, intelligent risk taking and superior risk adjusted returns for our shareholders. We also proudly maintain an entrepreneurial, disciplined and ethical corporate culture. As a member of AXIS, you join a team that is among the best in the industry.
At AXIS, we believe that we are only as strong as our people. We strive to create an inclusive and welcoming culture where employees of all backgrounds and from all walks of life feel comfortable and empowered to be themselves. This means that we bring our whole selves to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
The MS Dynamics Developer role will be part of a broader development team that will be responsible in managing MS Dynamics applications within the Workplace Productivity Center of Excellence (WPP CoE). The candidate will develop, modify and maintain MS Dynamics solutions by configuring and customizing where appropriate using Jscript, .NET and other relevant software tools. The candidate will design, develop, and manage new and capabilities, and provide support including debugging and fixing issues or supporting end users.
- Develop MS Dynamics based solutions both on-premise and online through configuration and customization where appropriate
- Development of custom solutions, external utilities and integration with other applications using Azure services
- Experience with MS Dynamics 8.x, 9.x, (on-premise and cloud), MS Dynamics web apps (unified UI)
- Migration of on-premise MS solution to cloud
- Integration with O365 suite of tools that interact with MS Dynamics like Share point, Flow.
- Good fundamental and hands on knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Works in an object-oriented, multi-developer environment with version control, change management and continuous improvement.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of MS Dynamics development experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of web applications, and RESTful API-based testing platforms
- Experience designing and developing user-interfaces
- Proficient in C#, VB.Net, with a good knowledge of the frameworks and relevant ecosystems
- Implementation knowledge of different types of web authentication
- Proficient understanding and experience with ALM tooling, preferably Azure DevOps (formerly TFS); experience with code versioning using TFVC and/or Git
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2017/2019)
- Good understanding with desired experience managing Azure workloads
- Experience working with ITSM Processes (including Change and Incident management)
- Experience working with Agile Development methodology, including Scrum
- Excellent communication, organization and documentation skills
- Strong analytical and good problem-solving skills