Microsoft Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Senior Functional Consultant or Manager
- Job ID – 2022-18842
- # Positions – 1
- Job Type – Full Time
- Years of Experience – 5
- Job Industry – Business and Professional Services, Computer Software, Technology Services
Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, our professionals provide exceptional service, helping clients with advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an award-winning environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
BDO Lixar is currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Senior Functional Consultant or Manager to join our growing Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Practice, with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Canada. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for supporting all application activities during the full lifecycle of a Dynamics 365 CRM/CE implementation. This includes working with the BDO Lixar team on various activities including requirements gathering and documentation, business process definition, solution design, configuration, testing, user training and support on a variety of projects.
- Planning sessions to identify requirements
- Design of Dynamics CE to meet client requirements
- Dynamics CE Solution Configuration
- Solution Testing and Documentation
- User Training including user training documentation
- On-site client support
- Remote client support
- Liaising directly with the client stakeholders to understand their business processes and requirements,
- Collaborating with technical team-members to define best in class solutions,
- Supporting project management in the delivery of on-time and on-budget deployments and
- Assisting clients deploy solutions that help transform their organizations.
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate BDO’s core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect and Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; clients describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high-quality work
- You identify, recommend, and are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive and engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning and professional development.
Your experience & education
- Demonstrable practical experience working with CRM software (preferably Dynamics) is a requirement for this position. This could include previous experience as a
- Dynamics CE/CRM consultant or a role as internal CRM support.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 2016/365 CRM, and the O365 platform as it pertains to feature sets that integrate with
- Dynamics CRM solutions, including SharePoint and OneDrive/OneNote
- Excellent communication and interpretive skills.
- Communicating with clients and interpreting their needs will be a daily activity.
- Perform as a committed team player. The success on each project depends on the combined efforts of the implementation team.
- Highly organized and able to work well under pressure both from clients and from team members.
- Flexible and adaptable to change. We implement change for diverse clients on a daily basis.
- Self-motivated. Learning new skills without prompting is expected.
- The following certifications are desirable (related certifications also considered):
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Professional Services Experience
- Experience working with clients to determine their requirements and business processes and map them to the capabilities of Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience designing and documenting customizations required in the solution to meet client’s needs
- University Degree or College Diploma in technology or business
- Previous consulting experience preferred but not required.
Our people-first approach to talent has earned us a spot among Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2022. This recognition is a milestone we’re thrilled to add to our collection of awards for both experienced and student talent experiences.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with how we change and evolve, being a key contributor to the success and growth of BDO in Canada.
- We help you become a better professional within our services, industries, and markets with extensive opportunities for learning and development.
- We support your achievement of personal goals outside of the office and making an impact on your community.
Giving back adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market-leading personal time off policy. We’re committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed without barriers. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, equity, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Hybrid new normal: As a hybrid workplace, all BDO personnel are expected to spend some of their time working in the office, at the client site, and remotely unless accommodations or alternative work arrangements are in place. To protect the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities, we require all partners and employees to be COVID-19 fully vaccinated in order to enter a BDO office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine due to medical reasons or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation.
Ready to make your mark at BDO? Click “Apply now” to send your up-to-date resume to one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists.
To explore other opportunities at BDO, check out our careers page.
Thank you to all applicants that apply. We will contact you if you are selected for a personal interview. No phone calls and/or agencies please. If you are applying for this role, you should have current legal working rights in Canada. As part of our interview process, you may be subject to background inquiries.