Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Senior Developer
Putting people first, every day
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, our professionals provide exceptional service, helping clients with advice and insight they can trust. In turn, we offer an award-winning environment that fosters a people-first culture with a high priority on your personal and professional growth.
BDO Lixar is looking for a full-time permanent Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM / D365 CE Senior Developer to join our growing team. The individual can work from anywhere in Canada (with occasional onsite work required), and will and own the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and deploy C# ASP.NET software solutions that are compliant to Microsoft Dynamics 365 SDK; software documentation and reporting
- Software configuration, including code development
- Modify/maintain plug-ins, work flows and web services of MS Dynamics 365 as needed
- Configure and customize Dynamics/Power Apps Portal
- DevOps automation (testing and deployment)
- Research complex problems, find optimal solutions and implement them considering best practices
- Troubleshoot problems and fix bugs in a timely manner and conduct quality assurance
- Self-starter with substantial motivation and ability to learn new tools & build expertise
How do we define success for your role?
- You will understand the industries BDO services and contribute to the group’s advancement
- You will ensure work is complete, accurate and appropriately reviewed by maintaining the necessary technical knowledge and professional development
- You will recommend and implement quality or efficiency improvements to our engagements
- You will actively engage in communication with people leaders to ensure understanding of performance and development, while identifying and attracting top talent
- You will support our firm’s revenue growth by referring clients to other services lines and new clients to BDO
Your experience and education
- Must have 5+ years of experience working as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM/CE) Developer
- Ability to perform peer code reviews and mentor junior team members
- Ability and willingness to engage directly with customers
- Ability to communicate complex processes clearly to clients and the project team
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) 2013, 2015, 2016, Online and/or On Premise
- Plug-in development (C#); experience with the Dynamics CRM SDK an asset
- Experience with Portal development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Function Apps, Web Apps, Service Bus, Logic Apps, etc.)
- Experience with Power Platform Development (Model-driven Apps, Canvas Apps, & Power Automate)
- Experience with integration tools (Scribe Insight, Scribe Online, KingswaySoft, SmartConnect) and experience in MS SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) & SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Our people-first approach to talent has earned us a spot among Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2022. This recognition is a milestone we’re thrilled to add to our collection of awards for both experienced and student talent experiences.
Our firm is committed to providing an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- We enable you to engage with how we change and evolve, being a key contributor to the success and growth of BDO in Canada.
- We help you become a better professional within our services, industries, and markets with extensive opportunities for learning and development.
- We support your achievement of personal goals outside of the office and making an impact on your community.
Giving back adds up: Where company meets community. BDO is actively involved in our communities by supporting local charity initiatives. We support staff with local and national events where you will be given the opportunity to contribute to your community.
Total rewards that matter: We pay for performance with competitive total cash compensation that recognizes and rewards your contribution. We provide flexible benefits from day one, and a market-leading personal time off policy. We’re committed to supporting your overall wellness beyond working hours, and provide reimbursement for wellness initiatives that fit your lifestyle.
Everyone counts: We believe every employee should have the opportunity to participate and succeed without barriers. Through leadership by our Chief Inclusion, Equity and Diversity Officer, we are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, equity, and diversity. We recognize and celebrate the valuable differences among each of us, including race, religious beliefs, physical or mental disabilities, age, place of origin, marital status, family status, gender or gender identity and sexual orientation. If you require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact us.
Hybrid new normal: As a hybrid workplace, all BDO personnel are expected to spend some of their time working in the office, at the client site, and remotely unless accommodations or alternative work arrangements are in place. To protect the health and safety of our people, clients, and communities, we require all partners and employees to be COVID-19 fully vaccinated in order to enter a BDO office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved vaccine due to medical reasons or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation.