Critical Impact’s cutting-edge technology and marketing expertise simplify the Marketer’s quest for effective email marketing. We help all businesses connect with their customers, members, or students in a far more impactful way than traditional e-marketing affords. Applying Critical Impact’s innovative e-marketing technology, it’s simple to deliver rich, dynamic newsletters, marketing messages, and surveys that provide the impact you’re looking for.
Our Mission is to make organizations more successful by reliably and consistently delivering practical, technology-driven, business solutions enhanced by great service. We achieve this by recruiting, developing, and retaining a great group of highly motivated and hard-working team members.
Critical Impact is looking for a highly motivated and experienced senior content marketing manager to join our sales and marketing team. Do you love storytelling? Can you deliver great content that inspires clients and prospects? Is organization one of your superpowers? Do you work well with different teams?
If you answered yes to these questions and are ready to join a rapidly growing team in a highly creative role that is essential to the company’s success, we want to talk to you.
- Produce high-quality marketing content, sales support content, email marketing messages, case studies, use-cases, presentation content, and web copy.
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, awareness, and a reputation of Critical Impact as a thought leader and information resource.
- Work with sales to develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle and new target markets.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Work closely with senior leaders, sales and marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Interact with internal team members to create and review content & ensure consistent messages.
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- Post-secondary marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline.
- Experience in content marketing or direct copywriting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; communicating in a calm and collected fashion, with the ability to be persuasive.
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain processes and documentation.
- Experience working in a deadline-oriented environment, being able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and managing your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity.
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage priorities and focus on the delivery of results in the form of traffic, leads and sales.
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels.
Key experiences and competencies:
- Business Savvy and Marketing Maven: The ideal candidate will have deep SaaS experience and/or have deep experience in web-related fields. They will pride themselves on being ahead of the market. They will be passionate about identifying and prioritizing strategic Marketing Communication opportunities and driving overall strategy.
- Data-Driven: The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving all metrics around Marketing and Communications activities to improve ROI.
- Innovation: The ideal candidate will be relentlessly focused on positioning Critical Impact as an innovator and industry leader through the creation of new and valuable strategies, programs, and features.
- Teamwork: The ideal candidate will be committed to working together in a respectful, transparent, and trust-based way in all interactions, large and small.