Dartmouth, NS – 100% Remote – based in Canada
Hi, we’re Maplewave!
We’re a passionate, diverse team that brings innovative retail solutions to our telecom clients all over the world. What makes us different? We always strive to do what’s right – for our employees, clients, and partners. And we have a lot of fun too. So, whether you’re looking for exciting projects, a fun team environment, or a supportive employer that invests in your future, Maplewave has the dynamic career you’ve been waiting for.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for carrying out a wide range of responsibilities as part of our dynamic Marketing Team. From using our CRM system, generating new sales leads, and posting on all social media accounts, this role is a key entry level position that brings Maplewave’s fun and vibrant marketing strategy to life.
You will work collaboratively with the marketing team to plan, write, and design effective campaigns that drive brand awareness and generate leads. You will also help create reports, including web/social analysis, for the Senior Leadership Team.
This role will grow over time to encompass additional responsibilities, such as internal and external announcements, PR activity, writing blogs and social posts, and getting involved in all marketing activities. We are looking for someone who is eager to grow with the Maplewave family.
This will be a remote position because of current public health restrictions, and in the future, there is a chance to work from our office in Nova Scotia or be 100% remote in Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to plan and implement creative strategies and campaigns to drive engagement with customers, partners, and prospects.
- Work regularly with the VP of Strategy to review Sales Enablement and CRM tasks and track progress using internal tools such as HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Asana and Microsoft 365 suite.
- Develop and manage marketing activities, such as email marketing and nurture programs.
- Conduct prospect and partner research and create documents for internal use.
- Help manage and create regular and consistent content for Maplewave and Senior Leaders’ social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Assist in content development for marketing emails, newsletters, landing pages, blogs, case studies, and scripts.
- Research global telecommunications trends, news, targets, and competitors, and report findings to the Marketing Team.
- Collect quarterly social media and website analytics.
- Monitor relevant digital media channels daily and provide weekly media monitoring updates to Marketing and Sales.
- Occasional media relations work, such as drafting press releases.
- Edit other external communications for Maplewave and our teams.
- Support website maintenance and management.
- All other assigned duties as required to meet the needs of the company.
- A post-secondary degree or higher in Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations.
- Superior writing and editing skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Understands instructions, and is proactive, enthusiastic, and has a disciplined approach to completing tasks.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Well versed in social media and current marketing strategies, with knowledge of web & social media analytics.
Technical Knowledge in:
- Microsoft products, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive including Office 365.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop and Webflow is considered an asset.
- Experience using HubSpot or other similar CRM systems and LinkedIn Sales Navigator (desired but not essential).
- Group benefits plan.
- RRSP matching program.
- Generous health spending account.
- Paid time off.
- 35-hr work week.
- Half-day Fridays in August.
- On-going training & development platform.
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave, we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience – and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here.
Maplewave values diversity and inclusiveness and encourages applications from all qualified candidates including Indigenous persons, racially visible persons, persons with disabilities, and women. Applicants from these communities wishing to self-identify may do so in their cover letter.
To express interest in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Reference #MR200