Marketing Campaign Manager
The Marketing Campaign Manager will have combined business analysis and technical implementation experience paired with expert knowledge of HubSpot marketing automation and digital advertising. You’ll be responsible for planning, executing, optimizing, and measuring digital marketing channels such as paid search, paid social, and third-party advertising. You have proven experience optimizing ROI across these channels and will be responsible for executing campaigns that drive engagement and leads across our target industries and segments.
The Marketing Campaign Manager, reporting to the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, will support the marketing team and overall goals of Dash Hudson in the following areas:
- Manage campaign project management internally and with third-party vendors from start to completion
- Work with our digital advertising agency to plan, execute, and manage all paid search, paid social, and retargeting campaigns
- Optimize spending across paid channels, including paid search, retargeting, and paid social
- Execute, measure, and optimize the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
- Continuously measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Demonstrate a solid commitment to Sales and Marketing alignment
- A minimum of four years experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot.
- Previous experience with HubSpot is an asset
- Previous experience with Google Adwords and paid social advertising (LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook)
- Strong analytical skills and strategic data-driven thinking. Experience with Google Analytics and Google Data Studio is a plus.
- Bring creative thinking to marketing campaign planning
- Experience or interest in experimenting with advertising channels such as TikTok, Reels, Clubhouse, etc.
- Enjoys and thrives in a startup culture
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time – because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching – because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit – taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit – do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program – twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan – welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit – if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location – it’s a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it!
- We’re happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities – we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.