Specific Job Description
- Under the supervision of the ILS Team Lead, perform the following activities:Analyze ILS requirements
- Perform Reliability, Maintainability and Availability Analysis
- Perform Failure Modes Analyses
- Perform Reliability Centred Maintenance Analysis
- Perform Maintenance Analysis
- Develop Maintenance Plans
- Perform Sparing Analysis
- Perform Support and Test Equipment Analysis
- Develop Technical content for Manuals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.Required skills, qualifications and experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. (Hardware, Mechanical, Electrical) or Equivalent Education.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada’s trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.