Senior Cyber Architect
The Naval Programs teams span across Lockheed Martin Canadau0027s main project sites (Kanata, Montreal, and Dartmouth), opportunities are available at all sites for supporting Naval Combat Systems Programs and Proposal Capture activities.
The candidate will participate as a Cyber Architect/Engineer member of the Naval Development team in a multi-disciplined team environment to perform tasks such as requirements verification and validation, support security testing activities, issue analysis and resolution related to multiple subsystems.
The Cyber Architect/Engineer will develop cybersecurity solutions to assure the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of the information systems of national and international programs. This will include the creation of cybersecurity architectures and other security artifacts for multiple information systems including:
- Design and implement structures to thwart malware and hacker intrusions in very large and complex military systems
- Information segregation (separating classified / unclassified information)
- System needs for security / Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A)
- Access control systems and methodology
- Utilize the latest intrusion monitoring techniques / continuous monitoring
- Centralized audit
- Tamper proofing
- Traceability to security standards and guidelines
- Facilitate system hardening /penetration testing / ethical hacking
- Network security
- Communicate with government officials and contractors
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or accreditations in cybersecurity engineering.
- Minimum 5years of professional experience in cybersecurity, systems engineering, or a related field
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical members of the engineering/management staff and personnel assigned to related work
- Aptitude for solving challenging problems in a team environment
- Have a high degree of initiative and autonomy
- Have a high learning ability
- Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment.