Project Management Co-op – Business Student
Participate in a structured cooperative educational/work program. The college/university student who is enrolled in an accredited degree program, directly related to skills required by the company, will perform assigned tasks in project management related to the Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) Project. Specifically, the student will work directly with the Program Management team involved in general project coordination and support activities.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Project Coordination
- Problem Solving
- Development of presentation material and presentations
- Status updating
- Participation in budget development
- Budget development optimization
- Evaluation of how to project plan changes impact cost and schedule
- Supporting coordination of work performed by outside contractors
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Current student in the business field
- Aptitude for working well in teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)