Product Support Specialist
At League Data, we pride ourselves on being an engaged, innovative, team-oriented company that drives results through collaboration and leadership at every level. We offer a modern, open workspace with amenities such as an onsite gym and parking, flexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary with benefits.
As part of the Canadian credit union system, League Data is at the forefront of community-based financial services that give back to our members and the communities of which we are apart. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital banking technology – it’s an opportunity to serve your community through unique challenges that will help you grow and make a positive financial difference in the lives of our members.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Product Support Specialist provides support to internal and external clients by serving as a subject matter expert on multiple products, facilitates discussion to understand problems and works to provide resolutions through the organization’s products and services.
This role will: Provide support to resolve business, system, workflow, or process problems; be responsible for supporting new product development, approval, and delivery; provide client support including answering queries, offering advice, new product rollout support, building training materials and providing training to clients.
This role will focus on: providing daily support to functional teams throughout League Data to resolve business, system, workflow, or processing problems; conducting user acceptance testing and system change signoffs that are ready for implementation; developing and facilitating customized training for Credit Unions on the financial suite of products; providing guidance, training, and support to credit unions.
WHAT WE DO
League Data is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to 46 credit unions in 130 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
- Business diploma or equivalent relevant experience, minimum 5 years experience
- CU Experience an asset
- In-depth knowledge of settlement and payment functions
- Thorough understanding of accounting functions and how they relate to financial institutions
- Thorough understanding of banking products and banking functions, including a regulatory environment
- Strong communications skills (verbal, presentation and written)
- Strong customer service and relationship-building skills
- Strength in organizing, planning, and prioritizing multiple priorities and workloads
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills