Digital Communications Specialist
At League Data, we pride ourselves on being an engaged, innovative, team-oriented company that drives results through collaboration and leadership at every level. We offer a modern, open workspace with amenities such as an onsite gym and parking, flexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary with benefits.
As part of the Canadian credit union system, League Data is at the forefront of community-based financial services that give back to our members and the communities of which we are apart. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital banking technology – it’s an opportunity to serve your community through unique challenges that will help you grow and make a positive financial difference in the lives of our members.
Reporting to the Head of People and Culture, the Digital Communications Specialist ensures the execution of League Data’s communication strategy, channels, and tactics, including managing/supporting the company’s brand, web presence, email communications, video conferencing production, social media, and overall messaging flow.
The Digital Communications Specialist develop metrics to measure the effectiveness and engagement of the company’s digital and print communications. They interpret strategies to deliver communications for the right audience, manage communication processes, oversees the measurement of communication metrics, and assist teams with messaging and presentations.
WHAT WE DO
League Data is the Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to 46 credit unions in 130 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Excellent writing & editing skills suitable for corporate boards, digital print, or web standards.
- Superior presentation & presentation design skills (experience with PowerPoint, Canva or Prezi)
- Experience in strategy, content creation & distribution with social media platforms (LinkedIn would be beneficial)
- Experience with website administration and content management systems (Drupal would be beneficial)
- Experience working with the Google suite of business applications (specifically using Gmail for business communications)
- Experience using video conferencing applications for producing live and recorded video presentations (Zoom would be beneficial)
- Experience working in a collaborative team-led environment.