Lead, IT Operations
Introhive is looking for a full-time Lead, IT Operations to help support our growing team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of IT, the ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to deliver excellence in corporate IT processes and services. You are an organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position can be based in Fredericton, Halifax, or Saint John or remote in Canada in ET or AT timezones, and will have you collaborating with a global team in multiple time zones.
As a senior technologist, you have the technical expertise and leadership experience to help lead the corporate IT function of a modern growing business with 300+ employees globally.
If you are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, loves to learn, and wants to grow alongside an organization, we want you!
- Function as a key technical leader of the IT function, leading technical planning and helping to drive the roadmap.
- Mentor other IT team members.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum processes to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop, improve, and document IT procedures and systems to support our high-growth technology company.
- Contribute to the management of the full IT hardware asset lifecycle, including specifying and purchasing laptops, mobile devices, monitors, printers, conferencing equipment and accessories.
- Help coordinate on- and off-boarding of users including account creation and training.
- Function as an escalation point and occasional frontline IT support for both local users as well as the global workforce, including maintenance, troubleshooting, and general issue resolution.
- Support a variety of services, technologies, and environments, with a heavy focus on automation. Includes MDM management of Mac OS X and Windows 10/11 computers, maintenance of simple office networks, and management of a large portfolio of SaaS applications, including Google Workspace.
- Continuously monitor and improve the security of corporate systems, networks, and hardware.
- Automate remote provisioning and patching of endpoint systems so onboarding is seamless and hands-off.
- Assist with all the work required to support audit and compliance activities.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies.
- Strong listening, writing and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, able to manage multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities
- Strong knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Demonstrated ability to independently troubleshoot and resolve challenging technical issues
- Expertise administering both Mac OS X and Windows endpoints with MDM
- Experience administering Google G-Suite is an asset
Education and Experience:
- College diploma or a university degree with 5+ years experience in system/network administration; or a combination of equivalent experience, education, and training/certifications.
What You Can Expect from Us:
Introhive is the fastest growing B2B revenue acceleration solution. Recently recognized as a category leader in Sales Intelligence and data quality management software by G2 Crowd, a top 10 fastest growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards three years in a row, and the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award winner for Best CRM Innovation.
Introhive’s Customer Intelligence drives digital transformation automatically turning your messy data into real insights and opportunities that drive revenue and measurable business impact – Fast. The power of AI driven Relationship Intelligence delivered directly to your revenue teams when and where they need it most.
We focus on career development and progression. People are at the core of everything we do. We are Great Place to Work®-certified in Canada and were recently named among Canada’s Best Workplaces™ for Start-Ups, Technology, Youth and for Women. We’re also a proud sponsor of Women in Sales Everywhere (WISE). Beyond this, we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ Awards for the last three years running as well as named to the 2022 List of Best Workplaces™ for Hybrid Work in Canada.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- An incredible group of peers and leadership to work and learn from
- No cap on vacation days with a flexible time-off policy!
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Learning and development opportunities
- RRSP matching
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Mental health support