As the Junior Accountant, you are important to the growth and evolution of Dash Hudson’s finance department. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Junior Accountant will own client services for receivables. You will manage and help improve key processes. Your role will help drive the success of the team! The role of Junior Accountant has the opportunity for career growth here.
- Maintain financial records for accounts receivable
- Track every detail of our customer transactions to create smarter reports
- Help implement new software to improve processes
- Help develop accounts receivable controls with financial legal requirements of Canada and our clients countries (ie US, UK)
- Participate in educational opportunities and reading publications related to your role
- Process employee expenses
- Support and reporting for employee commission plans
- Work together with our external accounting and audit partners
- Maintain quality control on certain financial department outputs
- Data entry and reporting for daily cash processes
- You triple check everything
- You want to provide customers and vendors with a great experience
- You can focus and be productive in any work environment and under any deadline
- You question the way things are done and look to improve current processes
- You have the ability to learn, absorb, and recall information at a very fast pace
- You love being on a team and working independently
- Problem solving is fun for you
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Accounting degree or diploma
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time – because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP/401k matching – because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit – taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit – do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program – twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan – welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit – if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location – it’s a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We’re happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities – we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.